Apparently deploying code at 4am leads to bugs, who would have guessed.
- My Monsters:
- Fixed various bugs that could lead to duplicate monster rows when doing pretty much
anything with monsters (GH-81).
- Fixed broken evolution choices when a monster had more than one ultimate evolution
to choose from (GH-82).
- Fixed monsters with JP-only evolutions not showing as MAX for US players
- Fixed being able to double click rows on public pages - monsters were not editable
but it caused weird display issues.
- Fixed evolutions with less than 5 materials being right aligned instead of left
aligned in the Evolution column.
- Fixed lack of whitespace for text in the Evolution column.
- Fixed extra empty table cells when displaying evolution chain rows on public pages.