Today's theme is "UI discoverability", something PADherder is seriously lacking in.
- Added Dungeon Reminder support for KR/EU accounts (GH-164).
- Added the ability to export your monster data as CSV - 'Export to CSV' on the
username dropdown (GH-87).
- Added experimental
HTML5 localStorage support. Basically this means PADherder will cache
user/event data locally so you can switch pages faster (much more noticeable on
higher latency connections such as my terrible Australian ADSL). I think I found all
of the places where cache needs to be updated, but given how much of a pain cache
invalidation tends to be I'm sure there'll be bugs.
- Added some extra static hostnames to abuse
parallel downloading of static assets (ie images). This should hopefully make
initial page load speed a bit faster.
- Changed the friends dropdown heart colour from a basic grey to bright red.
- Fixed showing Public=false users when searching in Find Friends (GH-167).
- My Monsters:
- Added a My Account setting to control 'Done position'.
Monsters that are max level+max evolution will be sorted in the chosen position
- Added a "You have 0x Dub-mythlit" tooltip to evolution materials (GH-160).
- Added some improved tooltips to hopefully explain the alternate ways to edit
monsters (double click in a table cell starts edit; Enter while editing saves;
Esc while editing cancels).
- Changed the monster popovers to have "#188. Awoken Zeus" as a title instead
of just "Awoken Zeus" (GH-159).
- My Sets:
- Added a +egg count to the bottom right of monster icons (GH-131).
- Added a nice pink "All +297" badge to each set for the ultrawhales (GH-131).
- My Teams:
- Added a 'Favourite' checkbox to the add/edit team forms, pretty much nobody
noticed the teeny tiny stars (GH-166).
- Fixed an occasional infinite JS loop after dragging teams on the team list.
- Fixed some backend performance issues when updating team order/favourite status
via the team list.