Apparently some people are mad at me for adding 'useless' sets like Carbuncles. Some people
like collecting things, some like bragging about the amazingness of their collection, and
some don't care even a tiny little bit. You don't have to collect every single set if you
don't want to! I've even added a way to hide the ones that ~mortally offend~ you.New stuff:
- Added an alert box at the top of each page to remind you to finish setting up your
- Changed the 'Login' link on the navbar to an inline form.
- Find Friends:
- Added a 'Friends only' option to 'By Monster'.
- Users on your friends list will now have a heart icon ()
next to their name on 'By Monster' results (GH-211).
- My Sets:
- Added a 'Configure sets' button to the bottom of the page. Click it and you can set
the visibility of each individual set. Note: this data is stored
client side, is only used while you are logged in, and applies to every Sets page
- My Teams:
- Added monster type icons to the empty spot on the team table.
- Your first team will now be selected when you visit My Teams.
- Updated monster data for new ultimate evolutions (Egyptians, Healer Girls, Rippers).
- Converted the awakening/flag/monster type images to sprites to reduce page load time.
- Changed the 'United States of America' country name to 'North America' and the 'European
Union' country name to 'Europe' (they're more store region than country anyway).
- Further improved the responsive behaviour of the navbar, it now squishes itself properly
all the way down to the 'collapse' point (GH-212).
- Changed the navbar text to trim common-but-useless text ('Alert!', 'Dungeon of' and
- Fixed the event dropdown text getting stuck saying "Alert! Boring Dungeon! for 1m"
for an hour after the event actually finished.
- JS optimisation pass.
- My Monsters:
- Changed the 'Add monster' and monster edit form Evolution dropdowns to show elements
on evolution names (e.g. "#994. 爆熱炎隼神・ホルス [R/R]"), hopefully this helps when
picking from multiple ultimate evolutions.
- Changed the 'Add monster' form labels to not be bold, gray + bold looks ugly.
- Changed the 'Note' column to have a static width on small screens, otherwise it
ends up being 0 pixels wide.
- Changed the collapsed navbar toggle button (the 3 bar things) so that they reset
the subnav boxes (add monster, filters, etc) when clicked.
- Fixed collapsed subnav dropdown items being squished up against the side of the
- Fixed 'Primary element only', 'Member of a team', and 'Leader of a team' filters
not resetting when clicking 'Reset filters'.
- Fixed a minor alignment issue with the navbar/subnav borders.
- Fixed the 'Filters' panel reset button alignment so it matches the others.
- Fixed the monster edit form dropdowns having strange vertical alignment in
- My Sets:
- Added 'Pirate Dragons' set.
- Added 'Carbuncles' set.
- Renamed 'King Slimes' to 'Slimes' to match the other sets using base names.
- Renamed 'Barons' to 'Fighters' to match the other sets using base names.
- Rearranged the 'Misc' column order a little.
- Fixed stuttery window resizing.
- My Teams:
- Fixed an infinite redirect loop when visiting the public teams page of a user
with no teams (GH-210).
- Fixed the "You have no teams!"/"This user has no teams!" boxes being squished