NOTE: the mobile site has turned into a bit of a dead-end and my efforts will be sort-of-focused on building an Android app for now, see GH-306 for more info.New stuff:
- All requests are now redirected to HTTPS by default, let me know if this causes any problems.
- Added 'Import JSON' to the username dropdown, updates materials/monsters from saved JSON box data. Much faster than using padherder-sync (GH-281).
- Added 'Toggle public header' to the username dropdown, lets you see the header other users see when they visit your public pages (GH-231).
- Added 'image40_href', 'image40_size', 'image60_href', 'image60_size' to /api/monsters/.
- My Sets:
- Added 'Gaia' to 'Descended 4'.
- Added case-insensitive username lookup to all /user/foo/ URLs.
- Fixed reset password KABOOM error.
- Fixed reset password having messy templates.
- Fixed several miscellaneous mobile site bugs (GH-308).
- Fixed Gravatar images raising an insecure content warning when using HTTPS.
- Fixed reCAPTCHA raising an insecure content warning when using HTTPS, breaking the Register page.
- Fixed the Events dropdown being stuck saying 'Loading...' most of the time.
- Fixed 'Export CSV' error when your username contains Unicode characters.
- Fixed 'Export CSV' error when your monster notes contain Unicode characters.
- My Monsters:
- Made the 'Monster' column slightly wider so that 'Queen of Condemnation, Persephone' wraps properly.