Hi, it's been a while. I've been busy getting sick, trying to find a job, getting sick again, graduating, getting sick yet again... and then finally receiving a job offer from somewhere completely unexpected. I've finally worked out what I'm doing and feel like I have some free time/brain space to dedicate to maintaining my poor neglected sites, yay.
A big thanks to everyone that has been posting issues, without these people nothing would ever get updated. Please continue reporting things via Github Issues and news comments!Changes
- Added XP data for 6 million XP curve monsters (esplen2 via news comment).
- Fixed (FINALLY) the broken urgent events tracker (GH-533).
- Updated the usual pile of monsters for various things (GH-591, GH-592, GH-593, GH-594, GH-599, GH-604, GH-608, GH-611, GH-614, GH-615, GH-618, GH-621, GH-623, GH-630, GH-633, GH-634, GH-637, GH-640, Tru-JDM via news comment).
- Fixed several awakenings having incorrect tooltips (GH-596, GH-606).
- Fixed some broken leader data (GH-597, GH-600, GH-624, GH-626, GH-638, ChronoM via news comment)
- Fixed some missing/old monster icons (GH-601, GH-628, GH-642, tdy98 via news comment, plogp via news comment).
- Fixed 'Import JSON' failing with the new JP data format (GH-643).
- My Account:
- Fixed being able to link your account to itself via Linked Accounts (GH-520).
- Fixed Linked Account verifications never expiring (GH-520, GH-639).
- My Food:
- My Monsters:
- Added a new note filter (GH-578).
- Fixed filters becoming all kinds of broken when a new filter is added, they'll now just reset to defaults instead (GH-547).
- My Sets:
- Added 'Fist of the North Star REM' meta-set.
- Fixed the 'Insect Dragons' set having an incorrect monster in the dark slot.
- My Teams:
- Added 5 more team groups (beeboy via news comment).
- Fixed 'Show maxed stats' not updating leader skill data correctly for evolved leaders (GH-597, GH-600).
- Fixed team names not properly escaping HTML entities (GH-619).
- Fixed teams being created with a strange 'order' attribute if created in anything other than Team Group 1 (GH-625).